Sunday, August 1, 2010

2010-08-01 The surprise party for my birthday

My friends threw me a surprise birthday party at a French restaurant "Tanger".

A few days ago, we had a conversation like:
- "Let's go have lunch this Sunday."
- "Sure! Should we make a reservation?"
- "No, it's good."
- "Could you send me URL of the restaurant?"
- "Well, it's a surprise!"
- "... OK."

Somehow, I did not expect it to be a surprise party & lunch with our friends. So when we walked in the restaurant, went upstairs, and saw my friends there, I was.... "What?! What?! Why?!" It took me a while to figure out that they were there to celebrate my birthday for me! It was.. such a sweet surprise and they made me soooo happy.




Kanpai with beer, ginger ale, sangria, apple juice and orange juice!





Thanks, everyone, for being there for me! Thanks, Eiko, for the photos!
You guys really made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment